With the legislative session just getting started in Albany, City & State held its annual State of Our State event on Tuesday, January 9th.
The event featured a panel discussion about some of the hot button issues set to be tackled by lawmakers and governor Andrew Cuomo.
The panel included:
– Cuomo policy adviser John Maggiore,
– Assembly health committee chairman Richard Gottfried,
– Assembly Member Michaelle Solages, who chairs the task force on new americans,
– Assembly Member David Weprin, who sits on the ways and means committee, and
– state Senator Phil Boyle, who chairs the economic development committee.